Steps to apply e-VISA Vietnam
Step 1: Apply Online
Complete the online e-Visa Application. The visa application form online must be correctly full-filled. All information on the form must match passport data. Passport must valid at least six months prior entry date to Vietnam.
Step 2: Make Payment
Make payment for visa fee online. We accept major credit cards & PayPal. There are 2 kinds of fee involved to your visa with us. Service fee pay for us to take care your visa application & Government official fee.
Step 3: Download from email
Receive E-visa Vietnam (Official) by email.
Step 4: Print and show Evisa at the port
Welcome to Vietnam & pick up visa checking points on entry Vietnam.
Requirement for e-VISA Vietnam
– Currently e-VISA Vietnam valid only for those wanting to visit Vietnam by air via Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh city | Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city | Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city | Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city. I also for land ports and sea ports as the list of ports accepted for Evisa
– Please, note that validity of your travel document/passport should valid at least for six months after the validity of requested Vietnam visa.
– Attention! The information provided by you will be checked at the border crossing points of Vietnam. If you provide incorrect information your e-Visa will be invalid and you will be refused to enter Vietnam.
– In case of dual citizenship, please, choose the country according to the travel document/passport which you will be using for traveling to Vietnam.
– Please, note that you are eligible for the e-Visa only if you hold one of the travel documents/passports listed in the appropriate section.
– Some countries are exempt from visas under unilateral or bilateral agreements with Vietnam, kindly check the exempted countries list in advance before submitting a visa request.
VIETNAM E-VISA APPLICATION WEBSITE: WWW.EvisaToVietnam.Org